work from home seems to be the default way of life for 2021, but that doesn't mean you should compromise on having fun with fashion. get inspired by the comfortable and chic looks we've created with clothing and accessories from Huntstreet.
launched in 2015, Huntstreet has grown to be Indonesia’s largest online luxury resale platform with over 100,000 items listed. earlier this year, Huntstreet expanded to Singapore for members to buy and sell their pre-loved luxury fashion items locally and across the region.
a chanel sequin jacket for $656, a gucci bamboo bag for $1,124 and christian louboutin boots for $258... it's a great place to find pre-loved luxury items and be sustainable in your fashion choices.
we went by the showroom to select classic pieces that you can buy now and will love forever, and we picked pieces that have statement detailing so it makes you look instantly more dressed up on video calls.
“when the routine of getting changed into new clothes for working at home is practiced enough, psychologically you become conditioned to associate the changing of clothes with a change of mindset, psychological pace and focus, therefore preparing you for the working day ahead," said one psychologist.
keep scrolling for ideas on how to get out of your t-shirt and shorts style rut! if you like the looks, book a shop session with sortorial (if you're keen to explore pre-loved fashion, we can make an appointment to visit the Huntstreet showroom), and click the links to shop the pieces you like! from now till 17th June 2021, use "SORT50" to enjoy $50 off with a minimum spend of $250 on Huntstreet.sg.
1. a knit top or dress is elegant yet relaxed. wear brighter colours to add radiance to your face, and statement earrings are a quick and easy way to incorporate some glam.
2. a top with detailing at the neckline means you don't need to bother with accessorising.
3. for a professional look, opt for a sophisticated cowl neckline and a fitted waist. pick something with a modern graphic print so it doesn't look boring.
4. wear a statement necklace and experiment with mixing different shades of the same colour.
dress, $42, ck calvin klein. cardigan, $325, alaia. necklace (chain of mini bag), $3,819, chanel
5. keep your hair away from your face with a printed scarf. and clash prints with a printed wrap dress.
dress, $115, diane von furstenberg. twilly, $188, hermes
6. forget about stuffy button down or collared shirts, opt for a cool asymmetrical or off-shouldered top.
top, $71, helmut lang. skirt, $102, tanya taylor
7. pack a punch with a bold floral top, wear it with crisp white bottoms and show you mean business with a classic double breasted blazer.
top, $115, dolce & gabbana. blazer, $378, escada. jeans, $47, frame. belt, $466, louis vuitton.